IAC Center Calendar
IAC Center Offers:
General Psychotherapy for individuals, families and couples
Specialized Counseling, Support Groups and Workshops for adoption triad members, infertility and third party reproductive issues
Three locations: Pennington NJ, Montclair NJ & New York City
Phone Consultations for select services
Contact: email@example.com or 609-737-8750 for more information
Current IAC Center Groups and Workshops - All IAC Center Groups are professionally led. Fee per session is either $75 or $60 and may be partially insurance reimbursable. Couples are billed as one member as our way of encouraging both partners to attend.
For Pre Adoptive Parents:
Pre-Adoptive Parents Support Groups - meet once a month and will start as soon as they are filled so let us know if you are interested. Couples are billed as one member as our way of encouraging both partners to attend.
- Pennington NJ -Third Monday of the month from 6 to 7:30 P.M.
- Montclair NJ - Second Sunday of month from 10 to 11: 30 A.M.
Marlton NJ April, 2015. Date and time will be announced
IAC Center Baby Care Workshops are accepted by many adoption agencies for home study credits. Check with your agency. Certificates provided.
For Adoptive Parents
Groups meet once a month
- Pennington - Adoptive Mom's Group - Fourth Sunday of the month from 10 to 11:30 a.m. starting October 26, 2014
Workshops - one-time events
For Adopted Kids, Teens and Adults
Pennington - Groups start as soon as they are filled so please sign up now
Kids and Teens Adoption Groups - meet once a month from September through June.
- Kids (Ages 7 to 9) - Fourth Sunday of month from 1:00 - 2:00 p.m. starting September 28, 2014
- Tween Girls (Ages 11 to 13) - First Sunday of month 1:00 - 2:15 p.m.
- Teen Group - Third Sunday of month from 2:30 - 3:45 p.m.
NEW Adult Adoption Group - Thursdays from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m. Exact meeting dates will be sent to members.
Click on the links for full workshop descriptions and registration; or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 609-737-8750. IAC Center Workshops are accepted by some adoption agencies for home study credits.
FYI Special Events:
- Adoptive Parents Committee Conference Sunday, November 23, 2014 from 8 to 5 p.m. at St. Francis College, located at 180 Remsen Street, Brooklyn, NY. A large and informative conference for pre and post adoption. Joni Mantell LCSW will help IAC Center clients pick workshops from the vast array of choices. Email: JMantellmsw@iaccenter.com
- See NYARCH website Events Page
- See Adoptive Families Magazine Events Page
Reservations are required for all IAC Center groups and workshops as space is limited. Counseling fees are usually partially insurance reimbursable. For sign up or further information phone 609-737-8750 or email email@example.com to receive monthly newsletter.
to receive upcoming workshop information